Wednesday, June 27, 2012

WELCOME

Welcome to my new blog!

This is to welcome you to my newest blog that will feature my favourite artists and creators on Etsy as well as helpful hints and tips that they have also learned along the way that they can share. We can all use a helping hand and any tips or hints on creating or selling items online will be posted.

I know that when I first started selling online I spent hours researching and finding nothing but conflicting information and only by trial and error do you find the best sites to sell on, advertise with and helpful friends along the way.

If you have any helpful suggestions or information and would like to be featured, please contact me

MY SITES TO FOLLOW (I follow back)

THEVENUSCOLLECTION on ETSY
THEVENUSFLYTRAPCOLLECTION on ARTFIRE
PINTEREST
TWITTER
FACEBOOK

WEBSITE


MY TEAM VENUS ON ETSY

No comments:

Post a Comment